Date(s) - 21/11/2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Honor Oak Community Association , Charity Incorporated Organisation
Registered Charity No: 1160442
Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2019
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Honor Oak Community
Association CIO to be held on Thursday, 21st November 2019 at 7.00 pm at The Honor Oak Community Centre, 50 Turnham Road SE4 (Registration from 7.00 pm) for the following purposes:
- To note any apologies for absence;
- To receive the Trustees’ Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2019
- To receive the Trustees’ Annual Report 2019
- To re-elect Trustees Yvonne Peart, Wonyo Setufe, Timothy Gluckman, John Hamilton, Damian Griffiths and Beverley Ammon, who are retiring by rotation in accordance with the HOCA CIO Constitution, and who offer themselves for re-election;
- To elect the Honorary Officers
Secretary – Damian Griffiths
Treasurer – Wonyo Setufe
- To appoint Ade Adebambo, For Local Accountancy Project, registered auditor, as auditor to the CIO, to hold office until the conclusion of the next AGM at which accounts are laid before the CIO;
- Every full member, every authorised representative of an affiliated member and statutory authority member, and every authorised representative of associate member may attend and vote in person at the AGM by signing-in at the registration desk which will be open from 7.00 pm on Thursday, 21st November 2019 in Lounge at the Honor Oak Community Centre, 50 Turnham Road, Brockley SE4 2JD.
Voting will take place by a show of hands.
Members who are unable to attend the AGM in person may appoint the Chair or another person to attend, speak and vote in their place at the meeting.
The appointment of a proxy must be notified to the CIO in writing, using the proxy form overleaf, and be received in the office at Honor Oak Community Centre or by email to the Secretary Damian Griffiths – email:firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the date and time of the AGM.
The business of the evening will be preceded by refreshments: an indication of attendance would greatly assist us with this provision email email@example.com
HOCA Trustees look forward to welcoming you